Pages

03 February 2010

Dear Santa

...or the easter bunny.

You know how ppl say that christmas lasts until easter(or is it only a norwegian song?)? You know what this only makes it the matter for both of you.

Anyways, back to the point. Seeing that I have not seen u in oh, idk about 13 years mr. bunny, and santa was stupid enough to use my uncle as his stand in when I was four, I now feel that u both owe me something for that. So my wish for this never ending white christmas is that u take the darn snow away and give it to someone who wants it. (My suggestions; Fairfield + Des Moines, IA and Lichfield + London, UK)

Heres some pictures of hell that just froze over...




I know it kinda looks all cool and pretty, but don't let it fool ya, its NOT!

No comments: